error connot join String and Double types

Solved!
Lo96
Level 3
error connot join String and Double types

Hi, 

I'm having an issue in my flow when i perfom a join between 2 datasets on same column but i don't konw why i end up having 2 different types and ebove mentionned error. 

Any ideas on what is going on here? 

many thanks 

Operating system used: Win

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Turribeach

Likely that you used a Python recipe and the data types got changed by Pandas. In any case you need to trace where the data type change happened. Find out the original data type, then review each dataset after each recipe and cheeck the schema under Settings to see where the data type change happens. Then review the recipe to see why it's changing it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Turribeach

Likely that you used a Python recipe and the data types got changed by Pandas. In any case you need to trace where the data type change happened. Find out the original data type, then review each dataset after each recipe and cheeck the schema under Settings to see where the data type change happens. Then review the recipe to see why it's changing it.

0 Kudos
Lo96
Level 3
Author

thanks, this Helped 

0 Kudos
Lo96
Level 3
Author

You are right. The change str => double occurs at the python recipe. I doubt that this related to write_with_schema that use to write the dataset. 

0 Kudos