downloading dataset in the dataiku server

jav
Level 1
downloading dataset in the dataiku server

Hi

I want to down load dataset file in dataiku server.Kindly help me how can i do that.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @jav ,
What do you mean precisely by dataset file? What type of file is this?

You can create upload files in DSS to any project using the steps here : https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/connecting/upload.html 

Thnks

0 Kudos
jav
Level 1
Author

I mean dataset should be downloaded in the install dataiku software

0 Kudos
Turribeach

I am also unable to understand exactly what you want, even after your clarification. Can you explain what exactly you are trying to achieve?

0 Kudos
jav
Level 1
Author

Exactly i want to transfer final insight file from by downloading that dataset in local server to other network folder location.

0 Kudos
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @jav ,
If you want to save a dataset locally on the server you can simply use an "export to folder" to a local folder or a sync recipe to a local dataset. 
You will find the dataset files under the path of the managed folder or path of the dataset.
e.g For managed folder by default it would be DATADIR/managed_folders/PROJECT_KEY/FOLDER_ID
For managed dataset : DATADIR/managed_datasets/PROJECT_KEY/DATASET_ID

Thanks,

0 Kudos
jav
Level 1
Author

Hi

thank you for your reply. Let me explain. I build a model final insight dataset i want to schedule job to transfer that file in some other network location.

any other solution available directly this file can able to send mail from dataiku

0 Kudos