Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Execution is failing using Jupyter notebook but works if it's executed as Python recipe

ifotopoulos
Level 1
Execution is failing using Jupyter notebook but works if it's executed as Python recipe

I have the following pipeline:

If I execute the python code using a Jupyter notebook view, I'm getting the following error in the final step that I write the results back to the Oracle DB:

Exception: An error occurred during dataset write (vJtTAiJlje): SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

On the other hand If I save it back to recipe and execute it as a Python Recipe, everything works as expected. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Clรฉment_Stenac
It's difficult to say much without any details, but this looks like a fully Oracle-related issue. The error message you get is a purely Oracle message.

You can check into the "backend.log" file (Administration > Maintenance > Log files) which may contain additional information about what write exactly was attempted and why it failed.
0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (2)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku