Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Logging into an Instance Created with Fleet Manager in Azure

Solved!
mwck
Level 1
Logging into an Instance Created with Fleet Manager in Azure

Hi,

I've set up a DSS instance using Cloud Stacks for Azure by following the instructions here.  

We have an existing license which I entered into the in the Cloud Setup and I was able to provision an instance.  The instructions for Start your first DSS include a "Retrieve Password" step, but I don't have an option to retrieve the password and I am unable to log in to the instance and test .

Can you please advise how I can retrieve the username and password to access the instance.  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KeijiY
Dataiker

Hello @mwck,

You can see your initial admin password by clicking the "Retrieve" button in the "Retrieve your initial admin password" area in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.44.46.png

If you cannot see this button, you can change your admin user's password by clicking the "Reset user password" menu in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.46.44.png

I hope this would help. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Keiji

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KeijiY
Dataiker

Hello @mwck,

You can see your initial admin password by clicking the "Retrieve" button in the "Retrieve your initial admin password" area in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.44.46.png

If you cannot see this button, you can change your admin user's password by clicking the "Reset user password" menu in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.46.44.png

I hope this would help. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Keiji

mwck
Level 1
Author

Hi @KeijiY ,

Yes, resetting the password worked and I was able to log into the instance.  Thanks